Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introduction?

Hello blog readers(or lack there-of), I made this blog in attempt to help myself stay dedicated to losing a decent amount of weight and toning up. Which I have been trying to work towards majorly. This is also just an outlet for me to rant or gloat about whatever the heck is going on. I'm hoping to be able to start making YouTube videos and vlog as well as blog on here! Whether or not that is going to happen is unknown to me.
So everyone knows, I'm currently a fifteen year old girl, living in Pennsylvania. I'll be a Sophomore this upcoming school year. I am a diver and it is my life and you readers will probably hear a lot about it. I also play lacrosse, which you may or may not hear about.
I guess I'll post my original starting weight, with was 138 I believe. At diving camp, the last day the scale read 128. My scale here now says 136 today, though it has been known to be off. But what can you do. So I guess I'll have my starting weight set at 136 since I'm basing it off that scale.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment