Monday, July 6, 2009

goals and such

Well it's always good to have goals, right?
Right.
So that's what I'm doing, I'm setting goals for myself. Later down the road, I may come back to this and decide to do an update blog, where I update if I have achieved any of the goals.
Onward to the goals! Talleyhoe!

  1. To be able to flaunt an adorable swimsuit in Florida(November 8th-15th) without feeling completely self-conscious.
  2. To meet someone who completely changes my life. Now, this isn't really a 'goal' but more of something I'd love to happen.
  3. To start vlogging on YouTube.
  4. Under 8 minutes on the mile this fall in school.
  5. Qualify for States in Diving this upcoming season. I will achieve this.
  6. Get a job. Make money.
  7. Convince parents to let me pierce my bellybutton.
  8. Longgg Hair!
As of now I can't think of any other things, but if I remember I'll definitely write them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment