Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm terribly sorry blog...

I have ignored you for some time ):
Forgive me? <3
Anyhoo. For those of you who do read this little shindig of a blog, I changed the name. Courtesy of one of my all-time favorite songs; Rooftops by Lost Prophets.
So I'm currently my life has been fairly average(lol MLIA :D) I dated a boy for a few days, but it really it felt wrong. Cliche right? I felt bad. But I had my reasons, you know?
So...I turn 16 in 6 days :D woot. Finally. Though the real happy-day will be when I'm 16 and 6 mos. Since I'll be able to get my license then.
I'm really rambling here. I'm sorry D;
...diving starts extremely soon! If I never mentioned it before (I probably did) diving is my flippin' life, yo. It's going to be quite a painful year thoughOh lordy.

I guess I'll end my ramblings there.
For now.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment